A summer soup that’s great for teething babies too!
3 Medium tomatoes
2 Small shallots
1/4 Small lemon’s juice
- Wash, peal and cut all your veggies.
- In your saucepan heat your oil.
- Fry you shallots and garlic until golden.
- Add you courgette and fry for a few minutes.
- Add you tomatoes. Leave over a low heat for around 5 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, mint, basil and pepper.
- Leave to cook until the tomatoes are soft.
- Take off the heat and blend.
- Leave to cool. Once cool store in fridge until ready to serve.
WARNING! When cooking garlic, don’t let it go brown – it becomes bitter.
WARNING! White pepper is very strong. (It goes very well with fish)