Making rice pudding a little less boring.
4 Dried apricots
6tbsp Pudding rice
1/2l Oat milk
- Cut your dried apricots in half.
- Put them in a saucepan with a little water. Heat slowly.
- In a separate saucepan heat pudding rice, on a medium heat, for 3 minutes, continuously stirring.
- After 3 minutes, turn the heat down to low and add the oat milk. Leave for 15 minutes
- Continue to stir the rice occasionally, making sure it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Blend the apricots until you get a purée.
- After the rice has been on the heat for 15 minutes, add the puréed apricots.
- Leave for another 5 minutes.