A simple recipe this Foodie Friday.
1 Ripe banana
Tupperware ( able to go in the freezer )
- Mash your banana until smooth.
- Put the puréed banana in your Tupperware and freeze.
- Leave overnight to freeze.
- Wash and cut your strawberries.
- Blend the strawberries.
- Serve the banana ice cream with the strawberry coolie.
WARNING! Ask your doctor before giving your baby strawberries.
TIP! Why not replace the strawberry coolie with a peach coolie? Or why not add some spinach to the banana with a pineapple coolie?